Halls are the best part of university. You’re unwillingly shoved together with a group of other students and within days you’ll all probably end up being BFFs.
First year is the foundation for the rest of your time at university and there you will learn the most important of life’s lessons.
1. You will steal a traffic cone….
Drunk me thought it would be a good idea to steal a traffic cone and now I don’t know what to do with it pic.twitter.com/2UVMwwhCoK
— Emily (@dawesy22) June 8, 2016
…And then wonder why
2. The bin will become a game of Jenga...
..You knock the pile over, you take it away.
3. The fire alarm will go off…
4. Don’t leave your door open when you’re away for the weekend…
…you will get pranked
5. You’ll get at least one passive aggressive note a week…
…normally from the cleaner too , if you have one.
6. When exam time comes around, you and your flatmates will find anything to do to avoid revision.
7. Washing your clothes is a chore.
8. There’s always that one flatmate who’s a little…odd…
9. You will make a chunder chart. You will have it pinned proudly so everyone can see…
…you will be embarrassed.
10. Going out is a great way to spend the nights….
…but spontaneous flat parties will always be the best.