Final year is full of heightened emotions. It’s the year that every grade actually counts towards your end result. Hence, your world can feel like an absolute war and everything usually sucks and doesn’t go fully to plan.
Here are some things that drive final year students bonkers AF!
1) When the lecturer skips over slides because you ‘should know these by now’
2) And they won’t respond to emails because they’re always on “business trips”
3) You’re broke because you don’t even have time to work part time
4) You’re so exhausted but don’t even have time to sleep in
5) Your only social life consists of group work meetings
6) And if you do decide to treat yourself to a night out, you will probably regret it the next day
7) It’s a constant battle of shower vs study
8) When someone asks what you want to do after university
9) When you do decide to apply for jobs, you realise all the deadlines were last September
10) And ultimately, you’re inevitably going to get fat from all the comfort chocolate you’re eating