Looking to holiday this year but you’ve been too swamped by exams to get looking and booking?
There are plenty of last minute deals out there for you, you might even save through booking last minute!
Short sunny breaks
- If you’re looking for a short break away from the stresses and pressures of life then you can head to Tenerife for sun, sea and sand. If you book now you can get a one week stay at a four star hotel on the coast, holidaying on an all-inclusive basis, from just £183 per person!
- You can head off to Golden Sands resort in Bulgaria right now to enjoy an all-inclusive one week stay at their Briz, three star resort for just £142 per person. Click here for more details.
- Jet off to the sunny islands of Greece for just £160 per person to enjoy an all inclusive stay at the Loutanis Hotel. Just click here for more details.
- Turkey are offering some great deals at the moment. You can enjoy a one week stay at the Maramis Hotel for just £167 per person- full board!
- You can bag yourself a one week stay at Evripides Village in Kos, Greece for just £181 per person. The booking is all-inclusive and involves you staying in your own apartment situated in the three star village resort!
- You can enjoy a long weekend in Rome from just £319 over on Last Minute Booking. This offer includes a luxury, all inclusive campsite, flights, insurance and excellent public transport links to take you into the city!
- Enjoy a budget weekend away in Edinburgh through booking with Destiny Student. They offer student accommodation during the summer that has been left empty. Unlike your normal student digs these rooms are clean, affordable and have a nice kitchen and game’s room. Destiny Student is only a five minute walk from the centre of Edinburgh!
If you want to really go budget then you can bag a megabus there and back for just £10!
- Amsterdam makes the perfect, affordable weekend getaway!
You can bag a weekend stay complete with flights for just £149 per person, staying at the Amsterdam Zuid Hotel in the centre.
- Budapest comes in at the most affordable city break! You can pick up a large pizza and a drink for the equivalent of jst £3! The city hosts multiple hot baths for you to enjoy out in the open, whilst the nightlight is reminiscent of Prague and Amsterdam but at a budget price.
If you want you can grab a hostel for less than £10 a night, or if you’re feeling fancy you can grab a hotel for just £129 for the whole weekend- including flights!
- You can pick up a long weekend stay for £129 in Berlin staying right in the centre at the Pestana Berlin Tiergarten.
For an all-inclusive package, including flights you can enjoy what Berlin has to offer, from the exuberant night-life through to the historic monuments and the remnants of the Berlin wall.